1) Tour Algarve Transfers is the registered trading name of Sentinelshadow Unipessoal Lda., a Portuguese Company Number RNAVT 7544 and Fiscal Number 514660406 and Registered Office at Casa Seis Farois, Cerro Da Aguia, Albufeira 8200-319.
2) Tour Algarve Transfers offer a number of different types of door-to-door transfer services. They are as follows:
Airport Transfers: We can provide you with a single private, door-to-door transfer service from Faro Airport to your accommodation. A single private, door-to-door transfer service from your accommodation to Faro Airport or a full private, door-to-door return service. All clients are advised to be in the airport at least two hours prior to your flight departure time.
Hotel Transfers : We can provide you with a private door-to-door transfer service, single or return, between hotels, private residences and resorts in the Algarve.
Theme Park Transfers: We can provide you with a single or return private, door-to-door transfer service from your private residence, hotel or resort to the Theme Park of your choice. Please note that all passengers must be wearing dry clothing for the return trip.
Golf Course Transfers: We can provide you with a single or return private door-to-door transfer service from your private residence, hotel or resort to the Golf Course of your choice.
3) Transfer requests can be made online through firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/SMS to +351925122940. Bookings made online will receive an automatic confirmation reply. This reply is your travel voucher and will be required by your Tour Algarve Transfers driver who on your arrival at Faro Airport will be waiting for you in the "Meet & Greet" area. The driver will be holding a board or ipad with the lead passengers name for identification purposes. If you do not see the driver please do not leave the airport as the driver will be waiting for you. If in doubt please phone the number on the voucher for assistance. If you do not receive a confirmation email or text within 48 hours please contact us for assistance. Please ensure that all information including passenger numbers, number and ages of children, flight times and destination address entered on the booking form are correct. Tour Algarve Transfers will not be responsible for errors of this nature made during the booking process that may lead to us being unable to provide the service.
4) When, during the booking process, the “accept Terms & Conditions” box is clicked, the lead passenger, who must be over 18, is deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions on behalf of every member of the travelling party and every member is subject to these Terms and Conditions. The lead passenger is responsible for the final payment.
5) The Tour Algarve Transfers driver will wait for up to one hour for you but if you have, for example, a luggage issue in baggage reclaim, please contact us by phone on the number listed on your booking confirmation or send one of your party to the "Meet & Greet" area to contact the Tour Algarve Transfers driver to inform him or her of the issue and he or she will be happy to wait for you until the issue is resolved. The Tour Algarve Transfers driver will also attempt to contact you by phone. Please do not leave the Airport without contacting the driver. If no contact is received from you within one hour the driver will leave, consider you a no show and no refunds made.
6) If you are travelling with babies or children please notify us on the booking form of their ages so we can supply you with the appropriate child or booster seats free of charge. Please be aware that under Portuguese Law all children under the age of 12 years or 1.35m in height must use the appropriate safety seat, failure to do so can lead to prosecution and, or, a fine. All children or babies are each considered as one passenger as they take one seatbelt place.
7) Each passenger on the booking is entitled to carry two items of luggage, one suitcase and one hand luggage. If you require us to carry additional items such as golf bags, surf boards, bicycles, pet cages/bags or any other oversize luggage, please inform us during the booking process so we can ensure to have an appropriate vehicle available at no additional cost. If you arrive with large undeclared items we will, of course, endeavour to transport these items for you but unfortunately this cannot be guaranteed and we accept no responsibility for these items. We accept no responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit. Your luggage is your responsibility.
8) Whilst we are not a specialist disabled transfer company we can cater for passengers who use collapsible or other such folding wheelchairs. If any person travelling on your booking has mobility issues or use the above mentioned wheelchairs, please inform us during the booking process so we can ensure that the appropriate vehicle is supplied.
9) Amendments, including changes to pickup address or destination, may be made, free of charge, to your booking up to eight hours before the agreed pickup time provided the amended booking pickup address or destination is local to the original booking. Please note that any other amendment may be subject to an additional fee.
10) In the unlikely event of an unavoidable change to the contract by us we will inform you by email which will be sent to the address provided in the original booking. It is important that you read any emails sent by us as the act of sending the email to you is considered proof of receipt by you.
11) Bookings may be cancelled up to seven days before the date of the service without incurring any cost and a full refund made. Bookings cancelled within six days will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee and bookings cancelled within 24 hours of travel are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. Any cancellations must be made by email to our Customer Relations Department at email@example.com. Any refunds due will be paid within 30 days.
12) Smoking (including electronic cigarettes), eating or drinking, with the exception of water, is prohibited in all our vehicles.
13) Any person or persons in your party who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs and are deemed by our driver to be a health and safety risk to themselves, other passengers, the Tour Algarve Transfer driver or vehicle may, at the drivers discretion, be refused the transfer service. No refunds will be made in these circumstances.
14) In the case of a service that has not been paid for using the online payment system the payment must be made directly to the Tour Algarve Transfers driver either by cash or card on arrival at your destination.
15) 24 hours before your travel Tour Algarve Transfers will send you an automated email reminder of your booking details. No reply is necessary unless you need to make any amendment.
16) For return services to Faro Airport the Tour Algarve Transfers driver will be at the agreed pickup point at least 5 minutes before the agreed pickup time. Tour Algarve Transfers will recommend this pickup time allowing for the journey time, but it is important that all passengers are prepared to leave at that time as unforeseen issues may add to the journey time specially during peak times. It is recommended that all passengers arrive at the airport at least two hours prior to their flight departure time.
17) While Tour Algarve Transfers endeavour to carry out the best and most reliable services for all our clients, occasionally circumstances beyond our control such as unforeseen traffic delays due to accidents, police requests and operations, unplanned events such as demonstrations, organised disruption or marches, adverse weather conditions or any such like, may occur which can result in inconvenience and possible delays. Tour Algarve Transfers will use every reasonable attempt to ensure that the service is provided to the clients original request, but we wii not accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
18) Tour Algarve Transfers will always endeavour to complete the service as booked by the client, but in the unlikely event of an occurrence within our control leading to failure to do so Tour Algarve Transfers will provide alternative transport to the booked destination. Except in the case of incidents leading to death or injury, the liability of the company to our customers is limited to twice the cost of the transfer service booking or the appropriate portion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected.
19) All Tour Algarve Transfer vehicles are comprehensively insured for passenger and third party claims as required by Portuguese law.
20) We strongly recommend that you arrange appropriate travel insurance that is suitable for your requirements. We recommend purchasing a comprehensive policy which covers a range of events such as cancellation, baggage loss, health issues or accidents during your holiday.
21) All personal data supplied by you to Tour Algarve Transfers is processed and protected in accordance with the Portuguese Data Protection Authority. We are committed to protecting your privacy and security.
22) These Terms and Conditions are governed by Portuguese law and any disputes that arise in connection with them shall be settled exclusively through the relevant courts in Portugal. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions can affect the customers statutory rights.